How would you rate your experience with Omaze ?
Omaze Corporate Office AddressOmaze, Inc.
Culver City, California 90232
Contact OmazePhone Number: (213) 534-6693
Email: Email Omaze
Omaze FactsFounder: Matthew Pohlson & Ryan Cummings
Date Founded: 2012
Founding Location: Culver City, California
Number of Employees: 56
Omaze ExecutivesCEO: Ryan Cummins
CFO: Matthew Pohlson
Omaze is an online charity which offers once in a lifetime experiences, meetings with celebrities, and behind the scenes of movie production as “prizes” for donations.
The company guarantees that 80% of donations go to charities and the remaining 20% goes to support staff and profit. Examples of donations are a day behind the scenes of the new Star Wars movie, a private concert by U2, and a dress worn by Rachel Bloom to the 2017 Emmy awards.
Omaze is listed as #112 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest Growing Companies. In 2016, the company had annual revenue of $13.4 million and a three year growth rate of 3,506%. The company also took Inc’s #8 spot for Top Consumer Products and Services and the #10 spot for Top Los Angeles Companies.
Question 1: What is the phone number for Omaze?
Answer 1: The phone number for Omaze is (213) 534-6693.
Question 2: Who is the CEO of Omaze?
Answer 2: The CEO of Omaze is Ryan Cummins.
Question 3: Who founded Omaze?
Answer 3: Omaze was founded by Matthew Pohlson & Ryan Cummings in 2012.